Saturday, July 9, 2016

Get To Know NASCAR Driver Collin Cabre

My 5th Q&A continues this week, with NASCAR K&N Pro Series East driver Collin Cabre. Cabre currently drives the No.2 Toyota for Max Siegel.

1. When did you get an interest in racing?
Collin: My first interest in racing was when I was four years old, when my dad and I started motorcross racing!

2. If you weren't racing what would your career choice be?
Collin: If I wasn't racing I would be interested in completing school to become a super cross mechanic.

3. What's your pre-race ritual?
Collin: Don't have one, I just go with the flow.

4. Name one talent you have which no knows about?
Collin: I like to thank I'm a pretty good cook!

5. Favorite Race Track?
Collin: My favorite track would be Toccoa Speedway (a dirt track in GA).

6. Racing Hero Growing Up?
Collin: James Stewart

7. Which driver would you have liked to race with from the past?
Collin: Davey Allison

8. Day or Night races?
Collin: Night

9. If you had the chance to design a racetrack somewhere. Where would it be and Why?
Collin: Abu Dhabi, I've always wanted to live there and it would give me a reason to go!

10. Finally, What is one track that you would like to race one that you've haven't yet?
Collin: Sonoma, cause I like the road course a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment